- Fixed html content in PDF terms and description.
- Fixed wrong number of parameters on a function call.
- CSS fix.
- Added hook to be able to prevent uninstalling tasks.
- Added shipping info from settings to PO PDF export.
- Display WC address info in PDF if Atum addresses are empty.
- Apply description setting to display or hide the notes section in the PDF templates.
- Fixed PO search without PO number metadata.
- Display PO id if PO number doesn't exist (PO Free case).
- Added deactivation tasks.
- Router refactoring.
- Delivery & Invoice PO attribute refactoring.
- Moved HPOS compatibility checker.
- Force displaying country in PO ship-to info.
- Prevent errors when displaying removed products.
- Added support for ATUM trials.
- Fixed suplier triggers error if it hasn't a name.
- Fixed is_completed variable not set when displaying the BOM tree.
- Fixed wrap large names in PDF templates.
- Fixed hook name.
- Fixed error when displaying a removed product.
- Fixed wrong number of parameters.
- Exclude adding to PO and IL variation products if they are disabled.
- Removed unused class prop.
- Refactory ListTable array in scripts.
- Updated composer files.
- Updated minimum WC version.
- Fixed method calling namespace.
- Fixed "add to invoice" button status when a checkbox is checked.
- Add full compatibility with the new WooCommerce's HPOS tables.
- Updated JS dependencies and require node 16.
- Clean assets dir before compiling.
- Added backorders column to Add-to-PO modal.
- Allow updating the purchase price for all the inventories at once from the ATUM tool.
- Updated minimum version requirements.
- When getting the low stock supplier products, also check the WC low stock threshold value.
- Fixed inventory item quantity input value for negative stock.
- Fixed unstriped slashes in textarea fields and delivery terms in description fields.
- Fixed array_key_exists() error.
- Fixed add products with low stock having in account the global WC low stock setting.
- Fixed missing main inventories when added lowstock/outofstock/restock products from a supplier to PO items.
- Added the ATUM label to all the location term fields.
- Added thumbnails to the PO PDF.
- Allow enabling/disabling the ability to add products with no supplier assigned to POs with supplier assigned.
- Calculate gross profit value applying PO Pro settings for purchase price.
- Added supplier items to PO by out-of-stock/low-stock/restock-status.
- Added parameters to the after removing item hook.
- Allow settings default values to description and terms when settings/changing the PO supplier.
- Do not show expired inventories when displaying inventories to add.
- Cast values before using them for calculations.
- Attach display extra fields setting values in item template.
- Add delivery calcs to inventories inboud stock.
- Removed the old 'add all the out of stock items' button.
- Recalculate inbound stock when adding/removing delivery items.
- Updated messages and tooltips in add supplier items component.
- Activate tooltips in the add-supplier-items panel.
- Hide the suppliers panel in PO items modals when there aren't suppliers.
- Get rid of manage stock warning icons for MI-enabled product items.
- Fixed PO free repeated product items not being included when calculating the inbound stock.
- Fixed columns number in fee/shipping lines.
- Fixed thumbnail column width in PDF.
- Fixed icons in PO PDF.
- Fixed PO columns not being displayed/hidden correctly when the PO sttings aren't saved yet.
- Fixed error when writing a Delivery Location name with spaces.
- Fixed incorrect inventory inbound stock when more than one delivery set.
- Fixed wrong calc inbound stock when creating deliveries.
- Fixed gross profit values for products with MI + multi-price.
- Prevent orphan variations when adding items to a PO.
- Fixed quantity value for new allowing backorders items in Add-To-PO modal.
- Missing inventories when adding oost/low-stock/restock items to PO.
- Prevent adding orphan inventories to PO items modals.
- Minor CSS fixes.
- Added new tool to Add/Deduct taxes to/from purchase prices to all the products at once.
- Added new option to hide/display PO items columns.
- Added the totals row to POs list.
- Format the POs list totals as price.
- Added a date range filter to the POs list table.
- New "Added to stock" column in POs list table.
- Added preview functionality to the POs List Table.
- Show taxes per item in the PO PDFs.
- CSS adjustments.
- Check if items were added to stock in status change script.
- Restore added to stock items when the PO is returned.
- Fixed wrong text domain.
- Fixed numeric supplier ID in scripts.
- Fixed removed variables.
- Fixed script that checks whether delivery items and inventories were added to stock.
- Fixed unavailable classes when removing the addon.
- Added thumbnails to the Add to PO modal items.
- Auto-open the PO email modal guide when opened for the first time.
- Added a new field to PO's screen options to be able to switch the status flow restriction at any time.
- Save the PO's status flow restriction when changed and use this value when saved.
- When the supplier is changed on a PO, and there are items belonging to a disctinct supplier, ask whether to get rid of them.
- Save the closed state for the advanced options panel on each PO.
- Allow searching products by using multiple search terms at once.
- Optimize calculate_delivery_items_qtys cache's name.
- Store exchange rate in POs + Allow changing rate at any time.
- Improve loading time when adding inventories to delivery items.
- Show/Hide the exchange rate field depending on the actual PO currency set.
- Improve loading time when readin MI Panel atts.
- Add tooltips to exchange rate fields' currencies.
- Added new filter to be able to edit the last week sales args.
- Auto-select qty inputs' content when focusing them.
- Added PO PRO uninstall method.
- Remove order items from deliveries and invoices when uninstalling and the "delete data" option is enabled".
- Added the "address 2" field to PO's purchaser info details.
- Added the "address 2" to supplier address in PDFs.
- CSS adjustments.
- Show the right messages when removing a PO item if there are related items that should be also removed.
- Cast values befor calculating item discounts.
- Chain the supplier data filling and validate supplier items modals.
- Get delivery inventory items qtys' refactoring.
- Cache delivery's calculate_delivery_items_qtys results.
- Added the decimals number data attribute to all the edit popover buttons + preset the decimals to 0 by default.
- Strip trailing zeros from qty values.
- Do confirm that the next PO number to be used is unique before assigning it to any PO.
- Modified inbound list table with deliveried qtys.
- Modified product's inbound stock query to include deliveries.
- Only show the allowed statuses according to the flow on the menu actions from POs list.
- Changed inbound product query.
- Fixed PO numbers on the Inbound Stock list.
- Fixed scroll-to-top issue when opening edit popovers.
- Fixed inventories being assigned to POs automatically when the option was previously enabled.
- Fixed status dropdown's save button not working just after switching the status flow restriction.
- Removed console logs.
- Fixed JSON search products.
- Fixed currency not replaced correctly after changing it more than once.
- Fixed edit popovers not spreading values after changing.
- Fixed slashed apostrophes on emails.
- Fixed item qtys not being considered when adding items if system taxes were disabled from settings.
- Fixed ordering in POs List Table.
- Fixed next PO number indicator on Settings when there is no pattern set yet.
- Fixed wrong datatables name.
- Fixed wrong meta tables used to calculate inbound stock.
- Fixed thumbnail not displayed when adding new items through the AddToPO search box.
- Fixed items being added through the AddToPo modal not added to the created PO(s).
- Fixed change detection modal not displaying when clearing the dicount field.
- Fixed totals not being recalculated after creating a new inventory and adding it to the PO.
- Added from name to PO email.
- Disable the Add Invoice button when there are no more items to invoice.
- Fixed inbound stock list table results, showing items already received.
- Do not show the help tip for the Add Delivey button when the status isn't due.
- Fixed PO status flow on the dropdown after changing the PO status programmatically.
- Fixed taxes editing on MI items with multi-price.
- Fixed add-on name.
- Added filter to allow removing email address.
- Added a supplier products restriction option to settings. So this feature can be enabled/disabled.
- Added autogenerate PO number button.
- Allow editing PO numbers manually or auto-generating them.
- Added new option to PO settings to be able to set whether the PP are with taxes inclusive or exclusive.
- Added a currency converter to the Add Item modal when the PO currency is distinct from thr site currency.
- Added buttons to POs list table to be able to print and clone POs directly.
- Added button to be able to add all items to one delivery or invoice at once.
- If there are still no items on the PO and the currency is changed, change at least the totals boxes.
- Auto-save the PO after seleting any PDF template and printing it.
- Make sure a product still exists before checking if it has MI enabled.
- Added the min attribute to cost fields on the AddItemModal.
- Restrict the allowed numbers on AddItemModal inputs.
- Don’t show the PO comments actions row if there are less than 2 notes.
- Show a message when the last notification is marked as read.
- Add the supplier's VAT number after their address.
- Use the store details as company details on the PO PDFs.
- Fixed status change failing from bulk actions when the status flow was disabled.
- Bring the selected PDF template to front when clicking over it.
- Fixed PO number previewer not being added after saving the PO settings.
- Fixed escape function.
- Fixed the entries per page custom values not being saved on POs list.
- Fixed swal JS error in SC when using the AddToPO functionality.
- Fixed text color when searching for MI products that were already added to the PO.