- Added compounded stock to Available Stock column for variable products.
- BOM order items' refactoring.
- Check if "is_bom" column exists as it may be created also at ATUM upgrade.
- Validate API requests to product data endpoint when BOM stock control is enabled and the product has linked BOMs.
- Do not run some upgrade scripts when it's a fresh install.
- Updated dependencies + use WebPack 4.
- Reduced change stock hooks' priorities.
- Fixed BOM order data to insert on REST API call.
- Use request params instead of global variable and prepare method for batch requests.
- Remove BOM transient order item if the Main Invnetory is removed.
- Fixed missing methods errors.
- Prevent changing stock when adding order items in not allowed statuses.
- Show the sellable BOMs in Stock Central.
- Added new helper to obtain the sync purchase price meta value.
- Added column type for sellable BOMs in Stock Central.
- Added existing sellable BOMs' taxonomies to SC dropdown.
- Include variable boms with sellable variations in SC.
- Added "Available to produce" column to Manufacturing Central.
- Added a security check to avoid changing the stock multiple times for the same order.
- Add BOM tree to orders with MI-enabled products + linked BOMs but without any inventory set.
- Serve every PL fields in API Requests too.
- Get the WC order statuses that change the stock from ATUM Globals.
- Disabled the sorting button on linked BOM items for now.
- Remove all the BOM order items when an order is deleted.
- Fixed wrong status name comparision.
- Fixed "Sync purchase price" switch not being updated correctly.
- Fixed wrong column name in List Tables.
- Apply BOM order data from REST API.
- Avoid errors when showing products at WC CLI.
- Add simple BOM types to simple product types filter.
- Added tooltip with extra info to the inventories within the BOM MI Management popup.
- Added antialiasing for all the ATUM font icons everywhere.
- Delete BOM transient depending on chg_stock_order_complete option value.
- Prevent saving BOM transient if not needed.
- Changed 'simple_product_types' hook name.
- Allow decimals in BOM MI management popup.
- Allow the order item quantity for any order item to be changed if the transient is not set.
- Replaced switchery by a 100% CSS switcher.
- Prevent products with BOM stock changes when managing order items from the backend and order status distinct from 'on-hold',
- Fixed BOM associates tab's prop values not being saved.
- Prevent undefined variable in hook 'atum/product_levels/after_update_order_bom'.
- Removed error log.
- Added the wp-hooks dependency to ensure they are loaded by WordPress.
- Fixed PL notes not being generated when transitioning.
- Prevent removing order notes if product with BOMs has MI enabled.
- Prevent showing span tags when no region is selected but default is set.
- Prevent negative quantities in BOM MI Management popup.
- Prevent disabling purchase price non-main inventories.
- Fixed wrongly documented return.
- Fixed BOM total being calculated wrongly due to new BS tooltip.
- Fixed sync purchase price blocking.
- Fixed BOM cost calculation tooltips when the quantities get changed.
- Added regular price, sale price and groiss profit columns to Manufacturing Central.
- Added help text for regular price, sale price and gross profit columns.
- Show a notice when any product has some linked BOMs with zero quantity assigned.
- Fixed some settings' key names to match the standards.
- Fixed PHP notice when the BOM qty was set to zero.
- Added custom get_formatted_name functions to Simple and Variation BOM Product traits.
- Added tooltip to BOM product's name in linked BOMs tab.
- Allow until 8 decimals on linked BOMs quantities without scientific notation.
- Added filters to MC to allow adding row actions externally.
- Disable the Sync Purchase Price field when there are no linked BOMs yet.
- Enable the sync Purchase Price after adding the first BOM to a product.
- Text change for the Purchase Price field when the sync Purchase Price is enabled.
- Ensure there exists an accumulated qty when building the BOM tree for any order item.
- Changed the formatted name in Linked BOMs tab when searching.
- Add force parameter to BOMModel's get_linked_bom method.
- Enable/disable purchase price depending on sync Purchase Price value.
- Adapt enable/diable Purchase Price when sync switch changes to MI.
- Added class to products with negative stock in BOM trees.
- Upgraded popovers and tooltips to Bootstrap 5.
- Prevent adding more than once the calculated stock tooltip hook in List Tables.
- Prevent scientific notation in BOM prices.
- Fixed error when inserting linked BOM.
- Fixed variation names in BOM list when including a span that was breaking the HTML.
- Fixed linked BOMS were being inserted twice.
- Fixed BOM inventories' stock quantity on sales update.
- Fixed BOM quantities metaboxes.
- Unify how the existence of products is checked.
- Ensure that a product still exists before adding the node to the hierarchy tree.
- Fixed free to use qty not being shown on Product's page.
- Fixed all the jQuery deprecations until version 3.5.
- Do not load the ATUM Order items when not needed to improve performance.
- Use the new helper to get the current timestamp.
- Use the new AtumAdminNotices component when showing notices.
- CSS fixes.
- Recalculate BOM tree stock after saving a product through the API.
- Fixed error when a non ATUM product is passed to the check_bom_minimum_threshold method.
- Updated SweetAlert2 dependency.
- Added required hook for action logs.
- Set min node version to 14 and added jquery as webpack external.
- Added support for ES2017 to tsconfig.json.
- Prevent missing sales_last_days at Manufacturing Central columns.
- Fixed JS error when opening variations on variable BOMs.
- Changed MI filter name.
- Fixed trying to reserve stock when no stock wanted.
- Fixed assign BOM to a variation disables and checks all the other variations' manage stock checkboxes.
- Fixed wrong group used for caching the deferred calc BOM tree.
- Added full compatibility for reserved stock to BOM products.
- Performance improvement: compact all the product BOM tree stock calls in only one function call.
- Update new is_bom column data when upgrading.
- Performance improvement: Use new is_bom column to reduce the products' loop loading time.
- BOM tree CSS adjustments.
- BOM MI management popup adjustments.
- Moved JS trigger to hook.
- Hide pricing fields for non sellable BOMs.
- Add WC changes into PL ReserveStock class.
- Fixed select2 dropdown placement on linked BOMs section.
- Fixed wrong text domains on some strings.
- Fixed popover arrow CSS.
- Fixed empty sales_last_ndays in Manufacturing Central.
Performance improvement when saving BOMs with many parents.
- Allow specifying product ID when recalculating the BOM tree's stock.
- Check if the product exist before recalculating its BOMs.
- Avoid enabling expired MI's manage stock checkbox.
- Fixed missing data when ordering by "Sales Last Days" column in Manufacturing Central.
- Fixed ATUM stock status not being updated on calculating stocks.
- Created BOM reserved stock table.
- Added BOM reserved stock functionallity.
- Fixed calculated stock set to 0 since WP 5.5.
- Added Reserved Stock functionality for BOMs when the BOM stock control is enabled.
- Enable/Disable allow backorder fields when adding/removing linked BOMs.
- Ensure backorders are not allowed when saving if associated products don't allow backorders.
- Fixed wrong calculated stock when wanted qty equals BOM stock.
- Fixed missing Multi-Inventories in non MI Product BOMs' tree within POs.
- Fixed variations not being shown in Manufacturing Central when a view was active.
- Fixed calculated qtys were rounded instead of floored.
- Adapted hook to renamed purchade orders' hook.
- Updated JS dependencies.
- Fixed Inventory Logs notes included wrong qtys for calculated stocks.
- Fixed sync purchase price always disabled.
- Fixed sync purchase price showing wrong value for variations.
- Fixed MI integration's fields-to-hide.
- Removed non existing variable from hook.
- Fixed Manufacturing Central's "search by column" functionality.
- Improved performance when recalculating the BOM trees.
- Allow filtering inventories by supplier + product type.
- Run the "recalculate_bom_tree" method asynchronously in some cases.
- Create the BOM order items transient for uncompleted ATUM Orders.
- Format BOM cost figures according to WC pricing configuration.
- Ensure a valid product is passed before recalculating the BOM tree stock.
- Recalculate the BOM tree again after changing an order status.
- Adjusted select2 components to follow the enhancedSelect component conventions.
- Recalculate the BOM tree when BOM without children has its stock increased in Inventory Logs.
- Remove BOM variations and linked BOMs after changing the product type.
- Show the Linked Products' tab on sellable BOM products.
- Remove the BOM order items transient when a PO increases the stock (if don't really needed).
- Do not hide the backorders field when the BOM stock control is enabled.
- Do not block the manage stock and backorders fields for products with BOM if the BOM stock control is disabled.
- Fixed total BOM cost formatting.
- Fixed order notes not adding the right stock numbers for products with calculated stock.
- Fixed ATUM order notes not adding the right stock numbers for products with calculated stock.
- Fixed calculated stock quantity being set to 1 when there weren't enough BOM to produce 1 product.
- Removed console log message.
- Fixed BOM builder selects.
- Fixed BOM sellable variations' out of stock threshold field not being shown.
- Fixed calculated stock not being calculated correctly when adding/changing the linked BOMs.
- Fixed add_action hook being used instead of add_filter.
- Fixed backorders field not showing in BOM products when the BOM stock control was enabled.
- Fixed product type filtering in Manufacturing Central.
- Fixed calculated stock products not getting their stocks changed in Inventory Logs.
- Fixed wrong BOM total required in BOM MI Management popup after editing the order item qty.
- Update the BOM quantities on the orders' BOM tree after saving the BOM MI management popup.
- Added new custom hooks.
- Updated minimum required WordPress version to 4.7.0.
- Allow setting -1 as posts per page in Manufacturing Central settings.
- Allow setting backorders on non sellable BOMs, so their parents can set the option too.
- Fixed stocks not being changed for Inventory Logs when BOM stock control was enabled.
- Prevent duplicated IDs for sync purchase price inputs on variations.
- Fixed products need to be save twice to refresh the calculated stock value.
- Overall performance improvements.
- Reduced SQL queries complexity.
- Removed duplicated queries.
- Avoid recalculating the BOM trees multiple times.
- Added cache handlers to some helpers to improve performance.
- Make stockables all the BOM products' inventories.
- Prevent accessing order items if order type not supported.
- Added PL variation types to MI compatible children types.
- Added "modify" and "delete" options by inventory to BOMModel.
- Added decimal values (if set) to the calculated stock field.
- Fixed error when there is a NULL parameter being passed to a hook.
- Fixed wrong logic when enabling/disabling the manage stock field.
- Fxed manage stock field was not being saved for new inventories.
- Fixed BOM variable with MI calculating wrong stock in Manufacturing Central.
- Prevent order items' BOM trees from being built multiple times and casuing issues.
- Fixed POs always reducing stock when changing their status.
- Fixed WC Orders with BOM + MI order items couldn't be changed form the backend.
- Fixed BOM order item transient being deleted in non "on-hold" statuses.
- Fixed BOM products not being counted in ATUM Dashboard.
- Minor CSS fixes.
- Updated ATUM Utils JS component.
- Ensure there are no WPML translations when deleting a linked BOM.
- Fixed stock being reduced instead of increased for BOM without MI on Order status changes.
- Fixed checkboxes column not being shown in Manufacturing Central when is AJAX loaded.
- Prevent showing the BOM panels for WPML translations.
- Fixed backorders allowed field's wrong show/hide behavior.
- CSS fixes.
- Added support for inventory expiry days.
- Refactory set_bom_order_item_transient function to prevent non needed queries.
- Added new hook after Manufacturing Central List filters.
- Suspend the products' BOM order stock recalculation when an order inventory is created.
- Suspend the products' BOM order stock recalculation when an order inventory is removed.
- Display the order item's BOM tree collapsed by default.
- Added Cache to the BOM order items transient.
- Added cache to BOMModel order items' methods.
- BOM order item inventories' changes detection when saving orders.
- Fixed wrong BOM order tree calculated if any inventory had negative stock.
- Fixed wrong available inventory quantity when editing orders with already changed stock.
- Fixed no correct quantities were inserted in the BOM orders' table when editing from the backend.
- Fixed inventory stock not being increased correctly from WC orders.
- Fixed wrong BOM order items quantities when the order status was "pending payment".
- Fixed product with BOM and without MI stock wasn't decreasing correctly.
- Fixed BOM tree order items were messed up when ordering items by column.
- Added full compatibility with Multi-Inventory.
- Now all the BOM types may have multiple inventories and the MI configuration is applied to them too.
- If the BOM stock control is enabled the Main Inventories will handle the calculated stock.
- The inventories used for the last level BOM can be eidted manually from the order/PO/IL page.
- Added new BOM management popup to be able to edit the used inventories manually.
- The full BOM tree (with used quantities) is now shown on orders/POs/ILs (with or without MI).
- A new icon is shown on order items to easily identify whether the product has linked BOM.
- The correct BOM inventories are being reduced/increased when switching order statuses.
- The sellable BOMs will make use of MI as any other MI-compatible product when sold.
- Added the BOM fields (calculated stock, committed, shortage, free to use) to the Main Inventory.
- Added new helper to find the bottom-level BOM children.
- Added column groups to Manufacturing Central.
- Added new custom hook for BOM tree nodes.
- Added inventories to the BOM report.
- Add the quantity input to the BOM Management popup and disable the order item's one.
- Update BOM tree qtys after changing the order item quantity.
- Exclude all the associated products and the variation siblings from BOM link searches (to avoid cyclical issues).
- Hide the categories that have only non-sellable BOMs within and the "hide_empty" option set to true.
- Upgraded to TypeScript 3.7.3.
- Updated dependency versions.
- Changed the PL icon logic for the tooltip text.
- Disable the WC's manage stock for BOM products when the BOM stock control is enabled.
- Get rid of the original_stock hidden field when a product has calculated stock.
- Disable the Allow Backorders field for the associated products that have children not allowing them.
- Show the allow backorder fields on BOM products when the BOM stock control is enabled.
- Wait untilt WC has completed the product fields visibility adjustments before doing our own.
- Only add hooks for force real stock when necessary.
- Get rid of the "ATUM_PREFIX" constant from db table names to avoid issues.
- Added changed_qty column to BOM Orders table.
- Only check if there is enough stock available if the BOM stock control is disabled.
- Added the premium support link to the plugin details on the plugins page.
- Show Virtual and Downloadable checkboxes on simple BOMs.
- Removed the BOM fields from non-main inventories.
- Fixed stock increase/decrease for items with linked BOMs.
- Fixed available to purchase option.
- Fixed inventories not being set as onbackorder when should.
- Fixed unending loop issue affecting to variable BOMs.
- Fixed the ATUM data removal when a product is deleted.
- Fixed allow back orders field not being disabled on variations.
- Fixed associated products not showing the right stock status when disabling the OOST.
- Fixed non numeric value error when getting the calculated stock.
- Recalculate the BOM tree stock after changing the minimum threshold from the product page.
- Recalculate the synced purchase price when doing changes to the parent product's BOMs.
- Prevent adding BOM order rows with qty 0.
- Show the PL fields correctly on BOM variations when the BOM stock control is disabled.
- Fixed "Used for variations" checkbox not being shown when creating variable BOMs.
- Fixed BOM search query.
- Avoid locking the manage stock checkbox on non-main inventories.
- CSS fixes.
- Check if an associated product is really a product before adding it to the list.
- Fixed variable BOM sellable saved before saving changes.
- Fixed ATUM Product Data saved twice when creating if BOM stock control was enabled.
- Set aliases for the BOM product types' classes.
- Added filtering to Products' API endpoint using PL fields.
- Prepare the BOM products for database in API requests.
- CSS changes for accessibility (following WordPress 5.3 new styling).
- Fixed wrong arguments' order in Products' API endpoint extender.
- Register some PL admin hooks when a REST API request is being performed.
- Fixed calculated stock being updated even if BOM stock control was disabled.
- Added Product Levels extension for the new ATUM REST API.
- Added BOM order items to the WC Orders, Purchase Orders and Inventory Logs endpoints.
- Added linked BOMs to the Products and Variation Products endpoints.
- Added BOM Stock control data to the Products endpoint.
- Added Product Levels tools to the ATUM Tools endpoint.
- Added sync real stock for products with calculated stock.
- Added sync BOM calculated stocks tool.
- Exclude BOMs from query from the list of IDs to subquery.
- Sync all the WC stock with calculated stock automatically when updating to this version.
- Fixed wrong bom_sellable value being saved for Variable BOMs.
- Fixed "get_all_related_bom_products" legacy method that wasn't retieving variations.
- Fixed no BOMs in Manufacturing Central when accessing the "all stock" view.
- Fixed BOM sellable field being saved in non-BOM products.
- Fixed wrong language text domains.
- CSS fixes.
- Fixed calculated stock wasn't set from Manufacturing Central if the new BOM stock was 0.
- Adapted gulpfile code to work with Gulp 4.
- Check that a product is really a product before confirming if it's a BOM.
- Extra checking to avoid issues with products that not exist anymore.
- Count the sellable BOMs for the "Sales Last Days" column in Manufacturing Central.
- Set the variable product's sellable status depending on its children statuses.
- Fixed purchase price sync when a product is formed by more than one unit of any BOM.
- CSS fixes.
- Updated JS dependencies.
- Updated gulpfile.
- Added a new hook to alert other plugins that Product Levels has just activated.
- Select2 CSS fix.
- Moved ATUM product data fields related to PL from ATUM in the Helper duplicate a product function.
- Buf fix wrog stock status in backordered products when bom stock control enabled.
- Buf fix BOM associates were not shown.
- CSS fixes.
- Adapted to the new ATUM colors feature.
- Fixed stock indicator and editable stocks in Manufacturing Central.
- Fixed language file not being loaded.
- Prevent adding "calculated stock" tooltip to MI parents.
- Fixed tsconfig.json to support TypeScript 3.5.3.
- CSS fixes.
- Fixed undefined variable notice.
- Check that a product still exists before trying to display it on List Tables.
- Remove linked BOM when a product is deleted.
- Avoid memory leaks when deleting cache groups.
- Fixed undefined index error in Manufacturing Central.
- Fixed stock indicator not showing for variable BOM in MC.
- Handle weird cases when trying to get the calculated stock from something that is not a product.
- Prevent reducing BOM stock twice with WooCommerce versions < 3.5.0.
- Fixed calculated stock recalculation for all the BOM associates on every purchase.
- Fixed editables variations with calculated stock quantity on Stock Central.
- Added exclude path to TypeScript config.
- Avoid conflicts with jQuery UI's datepicker.
- CSS fixes.
- CSS recompilation.
- Performance improvement: reduced number of db queries performed in Manufacturing Central to the half.
- Performance improvement: added a calculated stok quantity column to the ATUM product data table to reduce calculations on every page load.
- Performance improvement: recalculate the calculated stock quantity column when needed.
- Recalculate the calculated stock quantity for the whole BOM tree after MC changes.
- Recalculate the calculated stock quantity every time the a product stock is increased/reduced.
- Updated to the latest TypeScript version.
- Disable the ATUM cache when forcing the calculated stock quantity.
- Undefined index fix.
- Added compatibility with WC 3.6+ (items are now discounting stock when added to orders manually).
- Fixed checking BOM stock in cart was checking non BOM products.
- Fixed blank cells showing on Sales Last Days column.
- Fixed stock reduced twice for calculated products in Orders.
- Center numeric columns.
- Fixed alert shown in MC when trying to change a BOM stock.
- Only change stock when saving items if already changed some stock.
- Fixed Refund not restocking calculated products.
- Show a 404 error page when accessing to non sellable BOM products directly.
- Fixed Purchase Order note quantities not showning correctly.
- Fixed Double stock reduced when the site is working with legacy payment gateways.
- Fixed Subscription fields shown in BOM variables products.
- Fixed order bom table was not created in multisite networks.
- Delete all the Product Levels data when unistalling if the option in ATUM settings is enabled.
- Fixed Manufacturing Central reports not being printed correclty in some cases.
- Performance improvements: reduced the number of db queries using cache.
- Refactory JS to TypeScript.
- Fixed filter by supplier in Manufacturing Central had variable products included although no children available.
- Avoid CSS conflicts with other plugins using Select2.
- Fix: Manufacturing Central uncontrolled was not using the right trait.
- Fixed wrong total in wareahuse in BOM list item when bom_stock_control was activated.
- Fixed Manufacturing Central export errors.
- Fixed Stock Indicator not properly shown for stock calculated products.
- Fixed PHP notices on Manufacturing Central reports.
- Improved performance with cache.
- Added compatibility for order refunds.
- Add on-hold BOMs to calculated stock.
- Check if there are enough BOM for fullfill the order.
- Remove BOM stock control props for the products that have no linked BOM(s).
- Cache refactoring.
- Do not allow the stock to be edited from List Tables when is being calculated.
- Hide the Out of Stock Threshold field on non sellable BOMs.
- Add uncolored rows to the BOM builder by default.
- Fixed WC Orders not showing the real stock changes.
- Fixed BOM with no stock not being used to calculate the stock.
- Fixed stock quantity field showing in variations when BOM stock control is enabled.
- Fixed minimum threshold not working properly in some cases.
- Fixed back orders calculation in BOM builder.
- Fixed thumb column class in BOM builder template.
- CSS fixes.
- New BOM Stock control feature. You can now control the stock of all your products by their children BOM's stock.
- Added option to Settings to enable/disable the BOM stock control functionality globally.
- New BOM associates tab added to BOMs when the BOM stock control is enabled.
- New BOM stock control fields: "Calculated stock quantity", "Minimum threshold", "Selling Priority" and "Available to purchase".
- Added the BOM stock control fields as columns to Stock Central and Manufacturing Central.
- Make the BOM stock control columns sortable.
- Added compatibility between Product Levels and WC Product Bundles.
- Allow setting any priority as the last with a click.
- Do not show the BOM stock control fields in non-sellable BOMs.
- Rearrange selling priorities after changing one.
- Control the minimum threshold for BOM associates according to the selling priority.
- Adjust the BOM controlled products' stocks to the available to purchase amount.
- New BOM builder UI following ATUM style guides.
- Added link to BOM builder names.
- Added thumbnail and toggle icon columns to BOM builder.
- Added full BOM multi-tree for Manufacturing Central.
- Added backorders column to Manufacturing Central.
- Added tooltips to unmanaged BOMs in Manufacturing Central.
- Changed product types svg to atum font icons.
- Performance improvements using cache.
- Use ATUM thumb placeholder for BOM products without thumb.
- Recalculate BOM item data after quantity input changes.
- Removed non-sellable BOM's from json_search_products.
- Removed some columns from MC when BOM stock control is enabled.
- Force manage stock in BOM tree products.
- Changed section titles styles.
- Change comitted, free to use and shortage calculations.
- Hide stock status for unmanaged variable BOMs.
- Show the MC's BOM hierarchy icon on all the BOMs that are being used.
- Select the current item within the full BOM tree in a different color.
- Fixed Uncontrolled list not showing for Manufacturing Central.
- Prevent Upgrade from running several times.
- Fixed increase and reduce stock in Inventory Logs.
- Fixed purchase price sync.
- Fixed BOM builder rows marked in shortage when shouldn't.
- Fixed BOM Hierarchy Tree in BOM Associates.
- Create the right Product Levels tables from the start to avoid issues.
- Switched the Manufacturing Central product type icons from SVG to ATUM font icons.
- Do not search by column if no column is selected in Manufacturing Central.
- Check that all the product levels terms are created and create them if don't exist.
- CSS fixes.
- Do not remove variations when changing a variable product to a BOM variable and vice versa.
- Fixed sellable variations tool.
- Fixed bug in Manufacturing Central's low stock counters.
- Fixed bug in Manufacturing Central's legacy low stock counters.
- Fixed upgrade version task.
- Refactory: code style.
- Using autoprefixer when compiling SCSS to CSS.
- Text typo change.
- Re-added search by product name to Manufacturing Central.
- CSS fixes.
- Added order type field in BOM orders table.
- Fixed CSS class names.
- Fixed minimum versions checks.
- Fixed icons.
- Fixed all products showing at Manufacturing Central.
- Changed Manufacturing Central styles to fit the new ATUM designs.
- Updated readme format to be compatible with SML website.
- Performance improvements.
- Added minimum versions warnings.
- Adapted Product Levels data models to new ATUM data models.
- Added Bom Sellable column to ATUM product data.
- Replaced all the icons to the new ATUM icons.
- Fixed WPML integration issues.
- Added variable BOM to product type dropdown on Manufacturing Central.
- Minor bug fixes.
- CSS changes.
- Fixed WPML error when WooCommerce WPML is active while WPML doesn't.
- Fixed hook name.
- Fixed variable BOM not showing on Manufacturin Central's PDF reports.
- Refactory: code style.
- Sanitization fixes.
- New Manufacturing List Table columns sorting.
- Fixed extra fields hide/show logic not working.
- Removed MultiInventory Integration class.
- Fixed "Sellable variations not shown in frontend".
- Fixed "Selling of BOM" feature when the global setting is enabled.
- Moved Multi-Inventory integration code to its own class.
- Added WC Bookings add-on compatibility.
- Refactory (code style).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added PL variables to the WC loop.
- Fixed loop PL variable products not displaying.
- Changed shortage display behavior, now shortage only has a red background when its value < 0.
- Fixed BOM variable products not appeared in the WC loop.
- Fixed BOM variables add to cart didn't add variations.
- Added initial purchase price product calc from BOM materials when enabling "Sync Purchase Price" switch.
- Fixed Product Part total BOM cost set to Raw Materials Total if not Product Parts assigned when loading.
- Fixed error calculating product's BOM totals when "BOM item cost calculation" setting was disabled.
- Fixed version 126.96.36.199 causes product’s linked BOMs are inserted every time the product is saved.
- Fixed shipping tab not showing on WC's product data meta box when the "Selling of BOM" was enabled globally.
- Added compatibility for Multi-Inventory add-on.
- Fixed issue when multiple add-ons are active and one of them does not match the min ATUM version.
- CSS changes.
- Added BOM fields to BOM variations.
- Hide "make sellable" field from regular variable products.
- Allow to sell BOM variations.
- Added tool to variable products for setting the "Make Sellable" option for all the variations at once.
- Fixed popover titles in Manufacturing Central.
- Get purchase_field meta key name from ATUM Globals.
- Fixed language text domains.
- Allow float values when inserting items to the BOM order items table.
- Fixed issue with Purchase Price Sync.
- Fixed PHPCS code smells.
- Added "Sold Last Days" column to Manufacturing Central.
- Show empty product types on Manufacturing Central's filter to allow private products' filtering.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added "Out of Stock Threshold" column to Manufacturing Central.
- Order BOM variations by menu_order if exists.
- Use the "Days to reorder" setting specified for Manufacturing Central.
- Added "Attributes" and "Advanced" tabs to BOM products.
- Added ATUM 1.4.9 compatibility.
- Fixed issue that was showing BOM products in Manufacturing Central when filtering by supplier.
- CSS fixes.
- Added sticky table headers to Manufacturing Central.
- Added "Search in Column" feature to Manufacturing Central.
- Fixed version number issue.
- Fixed WooCommerce 3.0.0 compatibility issue.
- Clean up ajax product search results before returning them.
- Fixed issue when linking BOM to a product for the first time.
- Added Unmanaged Products counters.
- Added uninstall tasks.
- Allow linking BOM variations to products.
- Added "weight" column to Manufacturing Central.
- Fixed bug when creating BOM type terms.
- Fixed "Is Purchasable" button group.
- CSS fixes.
- Added compatibility with ATUM 1.4.5.
- Added Variable Product Parts and Variable Raw Materials.
- Added compatibility for BOM variations.
- Added filter to Stock Central to show only BOM related products.
- Show "stock status" field when the WC's manage stock is disabled in BOM products.
- Added item cost for each item in the BOM list.
- Added Purchase Price Sync of the main product from all BOM attached.
- Added icons for variable BOMs.
- Added new option to Settings to choose between real or unitary BOM cost in BOM line items.
- Fixed issue when cutting strings with non standard characters.
- Fix to prevent integer conversion of stock quantity in some classes.
- Fixed some filters that were not applied in Front End.
- Fixed BOM fields within variations.
- CSS fixes.
- Added Totals row to Manufacturing Central.
- Added ATUM Locations tree column to Manufacturing Central.
- Added the new columns to the Manufacturing Central's help tab.
- Changed support links.
- Applied new style for ATUM custom fields.
- Fixed ATUM 1.4.2 compatibility.
- Fixed JS for variation item quantity.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed old WPML access to Helpers ATUM class.
- Fixed SQL error on Manufacturing Central when accessing products in low stock status.
- Adapted new ATUM stock management system to Product Levels.
- Updated Manufacturing Central's help tab content.
- Added WPML compatibility.
- Fixed Bom Tree popup’s spinner animation.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed BOM tree button on Stock Central page.
- Added compatibility with ATUM 1.4.0.
- Fixed BOM hierarchy column name.
- Screen ID parameter management for BOM data export.
- Bypass error when a linked BOM product no longer exists.
- Added Supplier SKU column to Manufacturing Central.
- Allow searching BOM products by Supplier SKU.
- Added suppliers info to the Manufacturing Central’s help tab.
- Added hook to be able to customise the title length in MC list.
- Show a notice if ATUM is not installed or enabled.
- Check whether ATUM is installed and active before loading.
- Fixed issue in BOM product’s searches on non-standard databases.
- Bug fix on Manufacturing Central page.
- Added compatibility with ATUM 1.3.6.
- Fixed issue when installing Product Levels for the first time.
- Improved performance for sites with big amount of orders.
- Take advantage of the new ATUM feature for decimals in stock quantities.
- Record nested BOM products once a WC order is processed.
- Fixed the insufficient BOM popup showing in Stock Central page.
- Fixed the insufficient BOM popup running on purchase price changes in Manufacturing Central.
- Fixed bug when discounting BOM products' stock on purchases.
- Added data export feature to Manufacturing Central.
- Added BOM meta box to BOM products to allow nested BOMs.
- Added hierarchy column to Manufacturing Central to see the BOM's hierarchy tree.
- Excluded non-sellable BOM products from WC queries.
- Avoid AJAX errors when a non-existing BOM is still linked to any product.
- Added sellable BOM feature.
- Allow setting all the products as sellable at once or individually.
- Improved compatibility with ATUM 1.3.0.
- Added "Inbound Stock" column to "Manufacturing Central".
- Added the "Purchase Price" column to "Manufacturing Central".
- Minor fixes.
- Ability to sort by "Total in Warehouse" column in Manufacturing Central table.
- Fixed list table columns' sorting.
- Fixed compatibility with ATUM 1.2.7.
- Fixed issue removing materials from variations.
- Fixed issue with Low Stock indicator in materials that were part of a variation product.
- Fixed issue with materials' stock not being reduced.
- Other minor fixes.
- Manufacturing Central column name changes.
- Updated the Manufacturing Central help section.
- Fixed Manufacturing Central's stock calculations.
- Fixed issue that was causing linked materials dissapearing after saving variation products.
- Fixed issue with floating numbers on linked materials' quantity box.
- Fixed compatibility with ATUM 1.2.5 and higher.
- Minor fixes.
- Adapted raw materials' stock change to new WooCommerce 3.x hooks
- Check the installed ATUM version before registering the add-on.
- Fixed issue with empty ATUM List Tables.
- Fixed issue with Processing orders not being counted.
- Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce 3.0.5.
- WooCommerce 3.0.4 compatibility fixes.
- The first public release of Product Levels add-on.